(6 weeks-12 months)
All tuition is due one month prior to service. Tuition is due by the 15th of each month. The billing cycle begins in July and the final payments will be made in April.
- Registration Fee: $35
- Activity Fee: $40 (Assessed yearly in $20 increments before the start of the fall and spring semesters)
- a $20 late fee will be assessed to payments not received by the due date as noted on your statement.
- Any unpaid balances on the last business day of the month will result in removal from the program
- A 2.5% discount is offered per semester when paid in full by 7/31 and 12/20.
- A 5% discount is offered if the entire amount for the school year is paid in full by 7/31.
- Procare Parent Portal
- Payments by phone (812) 330-7702
- Check or money order may be made out to “Early Learning Programs” with your child’s name and school in the memo line.
- A late charge of $1.00 per minute/child will be assessed for any children remaining beyond 5:45 pm.
- Please contact Jill Hayes (email: email@example.com) one month prior to date of withdrawal.
Child Care Development Fund (CCFD):
- Children who receive funding through CCDF are required to have their parent of guardian slide their participation card every time they enter or leave a program in addition to signing in and out of Procare. Under no circumstances should you ask a staff member to do this for you. We are happy to assist you, but we are not allowed to keep your card or copy a card number or its pin.
- Refunds will only be available at the discretion of the program director.
- Refunds do not apply to “Non-Refundable” fees such as registration fee, activity fee, or deposit.
- Please allow 6-8 weeks to process at the end of the school year.
- Enrollment is held on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Please note, enrollment is satisfied when: enrollment forms and fees, immunizations records, and birth certificate are received. You will work with Jill Hayes (email: firstname.lastname@example.org) during the enrollment process, to determine the start date for your child.